Tuesday, May 26, 2009

DADDY-ICHI

This is my DH on his scavenger hunt for his birthday present. I love doing crazy things like this to surprise my husband, it makes me feel like a kid again. His present was a collection of Zatoichi. Zatoichi is a blind swordsmen from Japan who travels by walking from town to town saving the underdog. The stories are just amazing and if you don't mind reading subtitles then I definitely recommend this collection.

Now back to the layout. I haven't added the journaling yet, I am very bad with journaling. I save it for last thinking if I get the layout done the journaling will just happen. As you can see it doesn't happen for me. This is a very simple layout with very few embellishments. I find it very hard to scrap pages of my husband because I don't want the layouts to look to feminine.

Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: