Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



Of course I had to work today, but I was able to do some scrapping while on the job. Shhhhhhhhh, don't tell the boss! I was at my local scrapbooking store and seen this awesome kit for a word album(DAD) for Father's Day. This is the first word album that I have done. I even used the lovely insert for the back page of the album. I was just going to get the word book but the colors in the kit were just perfect for my husbands taste. I purchased the kit and of course I did a few things differently but, for the most part I followed the kit. This was a fast and easy project for Father's Day and I had a great time working with the word album. You can find the kit here. I hope everyone had a good Father's Day. TFL
Have a beautiful day!

Materials used: Bo Bunny "DAD" Board Book, Bo Bunny pattern paper, Bo Bunny alpha's, clipz and ribbon from the Play All Day collection.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hi Brandy :)

very colorful and cute album! great job :)