Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Married

Here is a 2 page LO I did for my Brother in law and his wife. This is a few pictures of them on their wedding day and at the reception. I will be giving this as a Christmas present this year. I am very pleased with how this turned out. The colors for this LO were the colors of their wedding. I left the journaling spot open so they can write their own special message. I also plan to frame these so they will be ready to hang. I love the idea of giving hand made items for Christmas, I feel that it defines the true meaning of Christmas. I love when someone takes time out of their busy schedule to personally think of and hand create something for another person. I have to admit that I do often take the easy way out and get gift cards, but this year I am planning on hand making something for my family. I have wanted to do this in the past but I have always been to worried about if the other person would like the present or not. Maybe I'm just getting old and don't care if they like their gifts or not. LOL! I hope I can stay on top of this this year so I don't have to purchase any gift cards. With the economy the way it is, this will be my personal stand against needless purchases... except on scrappy items.

TFL

Have a beautiful day!


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandy, this is beautiful. I know it will be greatly appreciated!