Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekly Gratitude, Spring!


I am so grateful that spring is in the air. It has been a long and rough winter this year and I am ready to get some fresh spring air. Spring creates such a wonderful feeling. It gives you a great burst of energy to get those long awaited duties done. I can’t wait to start mowing the yard again and cleaning out the flower beds. I was able to spend my spring break with my darling son and lovely mother. We had a great mini vacation; we went to the local children’s museum and aquarium. Even with the enormous crowds we were able to enjoy ourselves and the time we had to spend together. I hope everyone else had a great spring break. Here are a couple pictures from the children's museum. Have a beautiful day.
I hope some scrapin happens for you today!


No comments: